For today’s article, let’s stray away from the more ‘serious’ stuff. Remember that Secret Cow Level of Diablo 2, the one with the bipedal cattle with polearms? Diablo 3 also has a similar Easter egg level with the Whimsyshire, a.k.a. the Pony Level, and yes, it’s going to be loads of twisted fun! Find out more about the Whimsyshire and the types of enemies you’ll face there when you buy D3 account!
Unicorns on your Diablo 3 Account
Unicorns are tougher and faster than Cuddle Bears, but attack in fewer numbers, using their horns and hooves. Their colorful appearance was seemingly inspired by the My Little Pony franchise, giving Whimsyshire its second name: Pony Level. Their melee blows are slow, but hit hard. There are a few Unique Unicorns in this level which you can kill for some rewards.
- Creampuff – has Molten and Mortar affixes.
- Midnight Sparkle – has Desecrator and Nightmarish affixes.
- Nightmarity – has Arcane Enchanted affix and shoots volleys of multiple arcane missiles that spray in front of itself.
- Princess Stardust – has Illusionist and Electrified affixes. She can also fire a volley of arcane bolts in front of herself.
- Super Awesome Sparkle Cake – has Reflects Damage, Nightmarish and Thunderstorm affixes. As its name suggests, the melee attack is also greatly empowered, although this pony may not charge and will always move slowly. This monster is known for dropping Spectrum.
- Team Unicorn – always spawns together and attack as one. All of them have the title of Team Unicorn, are very small and have less Life than other unique unicorns, but their damage is as high as that of any other elite monster in game. All of them have Reflects Damage, Fast and Desecrator affixes. Their names are: Killaire, Miss Hell, Maulin Sorely, and R’Lyeh.
Teddy Bears on your Diablo 3 Account
Cuddle Bears appear as stereotypical teddy bears of pink and blue colors, quickly moving and attacking with their paws. Upon death, they bleed, despite looking like plush toys. Cuddle Bears usually attack in large numbers, compensating for their low Life. When moving, they jump cheerfully and raise their paws. There are two Unique Cuddle Bears:
- Evil Oliver – has Molten, Desecrator and Mortar affixes.
- Tubbers – has Illusionist, Fast and Molten affixes, with his Molten trail staying much longer than that of average monster.
Sunflowers on your Diablo 3 Account
Twinkleroots are the smallest, weakest, and fastest enemies in their environment, quickly approaching the players and attacking in melee with their roots and leaves. They attack in larger numbers than other Whimsyshire monsters, but are also the least tough of them all. There is one Unique for Twinkleroots on your D3 account:
- Maisy the Daisy – has Arcane Enchanted and Jailer affixes. It may sometimes spawn with Illusionist or Extra Health affix.